facebook icon twitter youtube

Transportation Services Reserve/Donate/Add a Vehicle

If the driver does not have an official driving record on file, a reservation for this vehicle will not be made. It is the requestor's responsibility to make sure this has been taken care of before submitting paperwork for the reservation.

It is also the requestor's responsibility to make sure the driver has a P.I.N.

Vehicle Reservation Request: (Forms) 

Instructions:  Complete all boxes, (even if information is on file) of top portion only of form, print out and obtain your Cost Center Director’s signature, and forward to the Transportation Department located in Winyah House. NO FACSIMILE.

Other Forms: (Forms)

Request to Add a Donated Vehicle to State Fleet

Request to Add a New Vehicle to State Fleet            

Request to Add a Lease vehicle to the Fleet

            Quick Links