To submit a work request, the requestors must first receive approval from the Head of their Department by completing the Maintenance Work Order Requestor Authorization form provided on our Forms page.
After acquiring the proper approval please send the Work Order Requestor Authorization form to the Office of Facilities Planning and Management located in Facilities 1, (Winyah House).
You will then follow the subsequent steps to access My School Building.
- Go to Myschoolbuilding
- You will be prompted to enter an organizational account number. Please call the Facilities department at 349-2610 for this number and for the proper password for submission of your request. Enter and submit.
- It will ask you to enter your email address. Enter and submit. Your email address identifies you in the system.
- If you are a new user, the system will not find your e-mail address. You will need to enter your last name in the box provided and submit. If you are not a new user, the system will recognize your email and then you are taken to the request page.
- If your last name is found in the system, you see a list of users with your last name. If you are not any of these users, select the “My name is not listed” option. If you see your name and email, select that option. Submit. If your last name is not found you will be given the option to add it.
- If you are a new user, enter in your first name. Verify that your email address and your last name are entered correctly. If they are not, please correct them. Please enter your campus extension. Submit. Once you submit your corrections, the “New Work Order” page will appear and you can submit your work requests.