Students in the Wall College of Business are invited to participate in exchanges with institutions around the world that CCU has active exchange relationships with. Instruction is offered for some (or all) courses in English at each site.
For details on program offerings, courses offered, costs of living, timing for the semester and application for semester or longer study abroad programs, please visit www.coastal.edu/studyabroad.
Special programs that may be of interest to Wall College of Business students include the following:
- Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (University of Applied Sciences), Rheinbach, Germany
- University of Applied Sciences, Mainz, Germany
- Ecole Superieure du Commerce Exterieur (Member of Grande Ecole), Paris, France
- Ecole du Management de Normandie (France)
- Universidad Europea de Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- University of Exeter, Exeter, United Kingdom
- Osaka Gakuin University, Osaka, Japan
- Beijing Language and Culture University, Beijing, China
- Universidad de San Francisco de Quito, Quito, Ecuador (and Galapagos Islands and Amazon campus)
- Universidad de Cuenca, Cuenca, Ecuador
- Francis Marion Study abroad Program Offerings Partnership