Student Conduct - Family Resources
Welcome families and thank you for partnering with members of our conduct team in order to ensure our students are being educated through their decision-making here at Coastal Carolina University.
Below is a list of resources and links designed to better help families understand the student conduct process and the ways in which they can help their students.
If a student violates the Code of Student Conduct (CSC) as it relates to policies surrounding alcohol and/or drugs, a letter will be sent to the student's permanent address on file with the Office of the Registrar. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), this notification will occur if a student is found to be in violation of the CSC and is under the age of twenty-one (21) years old.
- 2012-2013 Code of Student Conduct
- Alcohol and other Drug Policy
- Alcohol and Drug Minimum Sanctions Chart
- Tuition Credit/Refund for Disciplinary Suspension or Permanent Dismissal
- Lib Jackson Student Center 201
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 843.349.4161
- Fax: 843.349.2316