Create Your Plan that incorporates meaningful opportunities to "learn by doing". Class sections that are designated as “Q” offer a “hands-on” approach as a significant part of that course.
1. Discover Who You Are
- Explore your interests by making a list of your goals and values.
- Discuss those goals and values with your advisor and/or professors so that you can choose a major that will help you develop as a person, and open up potential career paths to you.
- Identify your strengths so that you can maximize your potential.
- Intentionally choose core curriculum classes that are related to your interests and values.
- Join a student organization or engage in volunteer work related to your interests to explore possible directions for your life-plan.
- Actively participate in your First-Year Experience class. This class will introduce you to EL activities that will teach you how to make your education relevant to your life. Your plan begins here.
2. Plan Your Educational Journey with Experiential Learning in Mind
Resources Available to Help You Explore Who You Could Be
Career Services Center
Office of Student Activities and Leadership
Office of International Programs and Services
Office for Undergraduate Research