The Office for Philanthropy at Coastal Carolina University administers and supports numerous initiatives created for the benefit of our students and campus.
Campus & Alumni Initiatives
The 1954 Society is a senior class giving initiative that builds a tradition of giving to the University. Donations made by students during their senior year are allocated to the University purpose of their choice.
Members of the 1954 Society receive:
- 1954 Society pin and certificate
- 3-year membership in the CCU Alumni Association at a reduced rate
- Listing in the President's Annual Report of Donors
- University mailings, including the Alumni Magazine
- Invitations to Alumni Association & 1954 Society special events
To become a member of the 1954 Society, you must make a pledge during your senior year of at least $19.54/year for three years. As a member of the 1954 Society, your membership in the CCU Alumni Association will be included for the three years of your pledge commitment, provided you continue to fulfill your commitment.
For more information about leaving your mark on Coastal Carolina University by becoming a 1954 Society member, please click here or contact Diane Fabiano, Director of Annual Giving, at (843) 349-2006 or email@example.com.
Call-A-Chant (Annual Fund)
"Call-a-Chant" is the nickname given to the University's annual phone-a-thon. The "Call-a-Chant" program gives Coastal alumni, parents and friends an opportunity to speak with current CCU students to ask questions and receive updates on campus news and events.
Throughout the Fall and Spring semesters, a Coastal student may contact you to say "Hi", share news, and ask for your participation in this year's Coastal Fund. Ask them questions! Give them advice! And...remember that your generosity is making a difference in the lives of students at CCU!
Faculty and staff provide important support for Coastal Carolina University and its programs. Gifts to the Coastal Fund make it possible for Coastal Carolina University to be more responsive to the needs of our students, ensuring that we will remain a premier institution.
Please click here to learn more about how you can participate!
Parents Leadership Council
Members of the Parents Leadership Council support Coastal Carolina University by serving as advocates of the University in their respective communities and by contributing and promoting giving in order to support the University's areas of greatest need via the Coastal Fund.
To become a member of the Parents Leadership Council, simply make a gift, of any amount, and pledge to spread the message of Coastal Carolina University in your community.
Coastal is actively recruiting parents who wish to be more involved by serving on the Executive Board of the Parents Leadership Council. As an Executive Board member, parents will be asked to attend one of two meetings per year and:
- Assist in communicating to fellow parents the importance of annual giving to the University
- Attend and assist in regional University events and activities (such as academic recruiting)
- Work with the University President and staff to facilitate dialogue to develop programs that might be of service to students and their families
- Support the Coastal Fund with an unrestricted leadership gift at the Tidelands Society level ($500) or greater
For more information about the Parents Leadership Council, please contact Diane Fabiano, Director of Annual Giving, at (843) 349-2006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Reach Us
PO Box 261954
Conway SC 29528-6054