Resident Assistants (RA)
Interested in becoming a Resident Assistant at Coastal Carolina University?
Resident Assistants (RAs) are undergraduate or graduate students who serve as live-in peer leaders and role models. Each RA is assigned to a wing, floor, or building and the residents who live there. RAs participate in many hours of specialized training and work hard to create strong communities that enhance the on-campus living experience. They answer questions about the campus and residential facilities; help residents with community, personal and academic concerns; mediate group conflicts that may arise; coordinate programs and activities; and enforce University policies. There is an RA on duty in each community from 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. and 24-hours on the weekends; the duty cell phone number is posted throughout each community for emergency use.
We are now accepting applications for the 2015-2016 academic year. Go to Coastal Connections to apply. The deadline is 5 p.m., Tuesday, January 20, 2015. If you have additional questions, contact us at (843) 349-6400 or email@example.com.
- Wednesday, November 12 - RHA Meeting
- Monday, November 17 - 7 p.m. at Grand Strand Activity House
- Monday, November 17 - 9 p.m. at Wall 321
- Wednesday, November 19 - 7 p.m. at Grand Strand Activity House
- Wednesday, November 19 - 9 p.m. at Wall 321
- Thursday, November 20 - 7 p.m. at Grand Strand Activity House
- Thursday, November 20 - 9 p.m. at Wall 321
- Monday, December 1 - 7 p.m. at Grand Strand Activity House
- Monday, December 1 - 9 p.m. at Wall 321
University Housing creates a foundation of care for resident safety and success.
Main Campus desk
University Place desk
- Apply for Housing
- Maintenance Requests
- Forms and Requests
- Cable Channel Lineup
- Chant Family Forum
30.0° / -1.0° C