Educational Programs and Accreditations
E. Craig Wall Sr. Business Administration
- One of only 672 business programs in the world accredited by AASCB International
- Ranked by Princeton Review as one of the top 300 colleges of business in the USA
- One of only 20 Professional Golf Management Programs accredited by PGA
- Most internship hours required for students of any hospitality & tourism program in the USA
Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts
- Multiple accreditations:
- National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM) (Department of Theatre)
- National Association of Schools of Theatre (NAST) (Department of Music)
Spadoni College of Education
- Accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)
- Member of Renaissance Group, a national network for leading teacher education programs
College of Science
- The Department of Computer Science is accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Student-faculty research is a hallmark of programs in this college which regularly place alumni at top graduate institutions.
- The newest of the University’s colleges and home to the Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies degree.