Associate Provost for Assessment and Accreditation (1)
Associate Provost for Graduate and Academic Outreach (1)
Executive Director of Institutional Research, Assessment and Analysis (1)
Dean of University College (1)
Director of Core Curriculum Committee (1)
Director of Graduate Studies (1)
Associate Deans, one from each college (5)
Assessment Coordinators, one from each college (5)
Representative from Kimbel Library (1)
Assessment Coordinator from Institutional Research, Assessment and Analysis (1)
- Provide leadership to ensure the overall direction and support to direct the operations of the university-wide assessment system.
- Provide leadership in the review, evaluation and use of data for continuous improvement and accountability.
- Determine how faculty engaged in assessment inquiry will be used towards promotion and tenure and develop mechanisms to recognize and reward faculty and departments for making substantial contributions to assessment efforts.
- Ensure that assessment results from the three major components of assessment are comprehensive and integrated in order to provide information for monitoring student learning outcomes and managing and improving academic programs, student development, and administrative unit operations to promote continuous improvement, enhance institutional effectiveness, and ensure accountability.
- Disseminate results of assessment in order to inform the budget process.
- Communicate information on the results of assessment efforts for accountability and transparency to stakeholders.
- Review final reports from the Core Curriculum Assessment Committee, University Assessment Initiatives Committee, Faculty Development Assessment Committee,and each of the College Assessment Committees for continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership to the three University-Wide Oversight Committees on yearly or ongoing assessment initiatives.
- Assess the effectiveness of the university-wide organizational design of the University-Wide Assessment Committee and the three oversight committees.
- Provide an annual report to the administration documenting strengths and weaknesses of the University’s effort in assessment and institutional effectiveness.