Kimbel Library Tutorials
Finding & Linking to Subscription Database Articles in Your Course Management System (Part 2)
About this Tutorial
To link to articles from non-EBSCO databases
- Type your keywords in the search box on Kimbel Library's homepage
- Click on "Linked Full Text" beneath the citation to view the full text of the article
- Find the article's permanent URL. Note that the URL in the address bar may or may not be a permanent link. Articles often provide the permanent URL beneath the title or at the end of the article
- Copy the permalink
- Open Blackboard or Moodle
- For Blackboard, go to "Course Content" and choose "Build Content" and "Web Link"
- For Moodle, choose "Add an Activity or Resource" and "URL"
- Copy and paste the following Kimbel Library proxy prefix: http://login.library.coastal.edu:2048/login?url=
- Paste the URL at the end of the proxy prefix