Kimbel Library Tutorials
Finding & Linking to Subscription Database Articles in Your Course Management System (Part 2)
About this Tutorial
To link to articles from non-EBSCO databases
- Type your keywords in the search box on Kimbel Library's homepage
- Click on "Linked Full Text" beneath the citation to view the full text of the article
- Find the article's permanent URL. Note that the URL in the address bar may or may not be a permanent link. Articles often provide the permanent URL beneath the title or at the end of the article
- Copy the permalink
- Open Blackboard or Moodle
- For Blackboard, go to "Course Content" and choose "Build Content" and "Web Link"
- For Moodle, choose "Add an Activity or Resource" and "URL"
- Copy and paste the following Kimbel Library proxy prefix: http://login.library.coastal.edu:2048/login?url=
- Paste the URL at the end of the proxy prefix
Want to embed this tutorial?
To learn how to embed this tutorial in Blackboard or Moodle please view Linking and Embedding Subscription Videos in Your Course Management System.
Use the following link to find the embed code for this tutorial: Embed Link