Frequently Asked Questions
WebAdvisor – Frequently asked questions
How can I view my pay advice online?
Beginning immediately, you can now view your payroll history through WebAdvisor.
To view your pay history:
- Login to WebAdvisor (same user ID and password you use for e-mail)
- Click on Employees (on navigation bar – right side)
- Click on Pay Advices (under “Employee Profile” heading)
Where do I go to enter my time?
If I have questions on web time entry who do I contact?
Will I still get paid if I have not electronically signed my time entry?
You will get paid, however, this may cause your pay to be delayed
Do I have to report hours worked?
Exempt employees only need to report leave taken
Nonexempt employees must report actual hours worked and leave taken.
All hourly employees must report time in and time out
Do all employees use web time entry?
No, currently 28 day Public Safety employees and Facilities Management (2nd & 3rd shift) will continue to complete printed timesheets
Will end of year leave projection amounts show?
Not at this time, however, it does show “Annual Leave (Use by Dec. 31 or lose)”
Can supervisors print a report for all employees for tracking purposes?
Yes, click on employee history (for supervisors)
How do I adjust leave time for a prior pay period?
Use the “Leave amendment form” in web advisor
How will overtime/comp time approvals be handled?
Payroll will print an overtime report
If you ask to have comp time credited instead of overtime paid, you must complete the “Compensatory time agreement” under the online forms
Please note the following:
- The system will retain payroll information back to October 31, 2005. If you need pay history prior to that date, you will need to contact the Payroll Office.
- You can still go to the Payroll Office website to access your pay history. The system will redirect you to WebAdvisor to login.
If you have any questions, please contact Vicky Rabon at extension 2049, Jill Conway at extension 2042 or Bo McNeil at extension 2069