New RCR Refresher Course Available
Available as a part of the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) series, the CITI Program now offers a new RCR Refresher course.
The RCR Refresher course is discipline-neutral and meant to reinforce the importance of concepts covered in a basic level RCR course. Each module in the RCR Refresher course includes a short quiz and at least one case study.
Refresher subjects include:
- Collaborative Research
- Conflicts of Interest
- Data Management
- Peer Review
- Research Involving Human Subjects
- Research Misconduct
- Using Animal Subjects in Research
It is recommended that learners complete the RCR Refresher course three or four years after completing a basic RCR course but it is up to your organization to determine whether refresher training is appropriate for its learners.
Visit Citi Program and log in to begin
- CITI Program
- RCR Refresher Course
- Institutional Review Board (IRB)
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Export Controls
- Intellectual Property
- The Lab
- Sample Informed Consent
- Anonymous Survey Informed Consent Template
- Full Informed Consent Template
88.8° / 31.6° C