Eco-Rep Leadership Program
APPLY TODAY FOR FALL 2014!
Mission: To foster sustainable living, education and behavior within the campus and the community by equipping student leaders with the skills and the knowledge of sustainability.
Who Are Eco-Reps? Eco-Rep Leaders are select undergraduate students who are leaders that represent the Sustainability Office at Coastal Carolina University. Eco-Reps are leaders and peer educators who model and promote sustainable living. Eco-Rep Leaders work to develop programs and events that challenge their peers and the campus community to adopt a more sustainable lifestyle.
Program Goals and Benefits:
- Develop events and programs for students on adopting sustainable behaviors
- Leadership and peer education training
- Professional development opportunities
- Creation of awareness programs, event planning and management skills
- Knowledge of local, regional and national sustainability topics
- Experience of working with others with shared interest of sustainability
- Opportunity to collaborate with campus and community organizations
- Opportunity to attend regional and national conferences
- Assist the Sustainability Office in major events, such as athletic games, move-in and move-out
Meet the Fall 2014 Eco-Rep Leaders
|YOUR PHOTO HERE!||
To Be Announced!
Graduation Year: Any
Sustainable Living Tip: Something really good!
Favorite Anything: Any