Women in Philanthropy and Leadership (WIPL) for Coastal Carolina University is an organization that empowers accomplished women by providing educational, networking, philanthropic and leadership opportunities. WIPL scholarships are provided through the combined financial resources of members and other donors in support of Coastal Carolina University and its students. It is their hope that by providing financial assistance toward the successful completion of a student's degree program that the student will, in turn, work to better serve the community, state and the world.
For the 2013-2014 academic year, WIPL has awarded scholarships totaling $35,500 to 25 deserving students. Women in Philanthropy and Leadership offers the following scholarships:
• WIPL Annual Scholarships
• WIPL Life and Legacy (Named) Annual Scholarships
• WIPL Life and Legacy Annual Scholarship – Zonta Foundation of Myrtle Beach
• WIPL Legacy Endowed Scholarship
• Dr. Pamela Pyle and Mr. Scott Pyle "Make a Difference" Scholarship
• Washington Internship Institute Global Women's Leadership Development Scholarship
To learn about WIPL scholarships and recipients, please select About WIPL Scholarships from the menu to the left. For more information, please contact Charmaine Tomczyk, Chair of the Scholarship Committee, at 843-349-2403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.